Access World Technic GmbH is a subsidiary of the Swedish company Access World Technic AB. We are looking for security technicians for interesting and challenging projects, who can identify with our quality standards, who enjoy new tasks and working in a team. If you are looking for a new challenge, you have come to the right place.
Security technician/ Commissioning engineer for security technology
- Installation and commissioning of intrusion detection, video surveillance and access control systems
- Carrying out maintenance and servicing of various security systems
- Troubleshooting and independent order processing of security systems
- Independent processing of projects according to technical templates and plans
- Preparation of measurement documentation.
What you should bring with you:
- Experience in the installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of electrical / security systems is an advantage.
- You are ideally familiar with the systems of Lenel, Honeywell Security, Tyco Softwarehouse, Gallagher
- Communicates well in English, both text and speech
- Class B driving license.
- High customer and service orientation, as well as willingness to travel on business trips
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
What we offer you:
- Versatile tasks in an innovative environment
- Participation in shaping the company
- Permanent employment relationship
- Secure workplace with flat hierarchies
- Training and further education offers tailored to the employee
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
Are you interested in this varied and challenging job? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, including an indication of your earliest possible starting date. Are you unable to meet all our requirements? That shouldn’t stop you from applying anyway. Last but not least, we place great emphasis on enthusiasm and the willingness to familiarize yourself with various specialist areas.
Please send your application documents to: email@example.com
Access World Technic GmbH, Lademannbogen 45 A, 22339 Hamburg
Contact: Claudia Jekler
Phone: +49 172 4011749